Custom Sonogram Paintings
Custom sonograms are one of my favorite things to paint! I love working with color, so it's fun to transform something that is traditionally black and white into a colorful piece of art.
I am also passionately pro-life, which contributes to my love of these paintings. I try to portray the beauty of life in my work through vibrant colors and an expressive painting style. These paintings are bright reminders of how full of life we are from the moment we are conceived. My hope is that God's love will radiate from my paintings and fill you with compassion and love for life.
Why You Need A Sonogram Painting
*Show off your baby's FIRST portrait to remember your first glimpse of your child.
*Celebrate the beauty of life, the greatest miracle and blessing.
*Cherish your sonogram, and avoid losing or forgetting it.
*Teach your children that life begins at conception and that they were already loved even before they were born!
*Display your OWN self-portrait sonogram, as an artistic, fun way to be a witness to life.
How to Order
1. Click the button below to order a sonogram painting in my Etsy shop! Choose your size and custom colors when you checkout.
2. Send me a picture of your sonogram (2D only please) via Etsy messages.
3. Allow 3-4 weeks for me to complete your painting. I will email you a picture for approval and then ship it free of charge!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I am happy to help!
There are two size options for your sonogram painting:
1. The first option is 5"x 5"x 1.5" canvas, which is thick canvas that can hang on a nail or sit on a shelf: $150
2. The second option is 9"x 12"x 0.5" canvas, which comes wired and ready to hang: $175
Click here to place your order!
Miscarriage portraits are one of the most meaningful aspects of my work. Because of my Catholic faith, I believe that all life is sacred and starts at conception. A sonogram painting acknowledges that the child's life, although short, has value and has made a lasting impact on our own lives and hearts.
My goal in each painting is to help grieving families in the healing process by focusing on the beauty of life rather than the pain of loss.
If you do not have a sonogram photo, I can still do a painting to represent your baby. I can also personalize your painting with your child's name or a quote.